Author Topic: Local information  (Read 59104 times)

mark

Re: Local information
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2006, 02:27:20 PM »
Hi Val
       the road between UGR and La Tercia Real will be improved and there will also be another link road put in from to Sucina to Las Balsicas which will join the existing motorway. I have seen the plans for the improvements and it will not affect the site at all.

Mark

Offline Dave

• La Tercia Owner
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2006, 10:40:07 AM »
Hi All

I know it`s not local info but,

Has anyone heard about the Disney park that may be being, built near a town called Manilva southwest of Marbella?.
And did anyone see the watchdog programme on BBC1 on Tues, with regard to the building problems on the Costa Del sol.
There should be another interview this sunday, on it`s your money BBC news 24 around 8.30 am.

Dave
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 10:47:16 AM by DAVE »
SEE YOU AT THE 10TH
Dave & Eileen

Offline Sandra

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2006, 10:59:42 AM »
Hi Dave

Re Disney - now that's a funny thing, because the local scuttle from our sales agents is that it is in fact going to be built in Murcia or Almeria - when you think about it, there will be 3 airports servicing our local area plus the rail links into Murcia - and its nearer the North of the country etc. etc.  Did you hear about this on a tV programme.

Perhaps Mark has some input on this?

Sandra
Offering  luxurious holiday accommodation at our Roda Golf Apartment close to shores of the Mar Menor!

Offline Dave

• La Tercia Owner
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2006, 11:23:01 AM »
Hi Sandra

The article was apparently in the times news paper,i picked the info up from another forum that i was looking at.The article did say down on the Costa Del sol.
How far away are you from Roda being complete,i see on clubmurcia the golf course is nearly ready for playing?
Dave
SEE YOU AT THE 10TH
Dave & Eileen

mark

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2006, 05:27:47 PM »
Hi All
      I can tel you that disney are definately not planning anything in Murcia at the moment. They were contacted late last year and it was confirmed by their overseas development  vice president that no plans for a development in Murcia were planned....Sorry..

Offline Sandra

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2006, 10:17:05 AM »
Hi Dave and Mark

Well thank you both for the update -  I am not too disappointed I have to say - but the extra income would have been useful!

Re Roda - should be end of June beginning of July or a couple of months after that - Apparently they are completing on 429 properties out of Phase 1 and they are phasing these completions from end June onwards - so knowing our luck - it will be September!

All the best

Sandra
Offering  luxurious holiday accommodation at our Roda Golf Apartment close to shores of the Mar Menor!

Offline valerie

• La Tercia Owner
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2006, 06:08:18 PM »
Hi All.

Something I have been meaning to ask for some time, does anyone know much about the nearest town to the development.  When we were out there earlier this year we had so many properties to look at that we didn't have any time to take a good look around.  Does it have shops, cafes, bars ect. or is it just a sleepy little place.
When we're in Spain we like to drink/eat in the traditional Spanish places, so this is of much interest to us.

Val.

mark

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2006, 06:16:41 PM »
Hi Val
       The village of La Tercia is as sleepy as you get but Las Balsicas is a nice town with all the facilities you will need.  It is still traditionally Spanish and you will have all the traditions that go with living in a Spanish enviroment. Sucina is not far away with two excellent restaurants in the area and you will also have San Pedro del Pinatar San Javier, Los Alcazares and many other sites to visit on your next trip.

Mark

Offline valerie

• La Tercia Owner
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2006, 06:28:02 PM »
Hi Mark.

Thanks for the quick reply.  Do you think the villiage of La Tercia is likely to expand with so much property being built so close.  I guess these developments will either be welcomed or despised by the locals.
Let's hope it's the first.

Val.

Nattyo

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2006, 07:19:57 PM »
Can't be much sleeplier than Corvera town, I didn't even know we had driven through it :-[

mark

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2006, 07:22:13 PM »
Hi Val

mark

« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2006, 07:25:08 PM »
Hi Nattyo
           Compared to La Tercia  Corvera is like Las Vegas........

Mark

Offline valerie

• La Tercia Owner
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2006, 07:44:00 PM »
Mark.

Totally agree with you on this.
One of the reasons we chose La tercia was that this area unlike some other parts of Spain is not overtaken by bad mannered misbehaving ex pats.
Just hope it stays that way.

Val.

Offline Dave

• La Tercia Owner
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2006, 07:55:36 PM »
Val

We to agree with you on that this is why we are trying to learn the language,so we can intergrate with the locals and hopefully enjoy our time with them.

Dave
SEE YOU AT THE 10TH
Dave & Eileen

Offline Dave

• La Tercia Owner
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2006, 01:47:47 PM »
Hi All

Here is a list of the local markets,good to see there are a few not to far away from united golf. 

http://www.clubmurcia.com/Markets.htm

Dave

SEE YOU AT THE 10TH
Dave & Eileen