Author Topic: Activities over the summer in La Tercia  (Read 1634 times)

donegall

Activities over the summer in La Tercia
« on: August 23, 2016, 03:16:19 PM »
Hi all,
         we are just after returning from a fantastic 4 weeks in our resort and i honestly think that the place is really starting to pick up.
However, a couple of things got on my goat when i was there.
1) The gym to be open only 3 times a week. remember this is our resort as well as anybody who may have a key.
2) The lack of activies at the meeting place. Unlike last year when my children were able to meet all the other kids on the resort and the reason that they were so enthusiastic to return this year. (however i dont think they will be as enthusiastic next year).
My belief is that the powers that be, i.e the presidents or whoever, are running the resort like 'a retirement home'. This nneds to discontinue.
We all need to remember that it is a RESORT. Drop some of the power grabbing and think about the poor devils like us who pay our fees but dont see enough of the RESORT.

Sean (DONEGAL)

Offline Sandra

• Global Moderator
Re: Activities over the summer in La Tercia
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 02:50:10 PM »
That's lovely to hear Sean.  I don't know what you have been told but I can hazard a guess.

Gym - opened by volunteers for everyone.  When there are more volunteers it could be opened all of the time - but you have to persuade people to make themselves available to open up and close up - will you volunteer Sean?

Sandra (retired from paid work after 45 years thank goodness)

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 03:12:43 PM by Sandra »
Offering  luxurious holiday accommodation at our Roda Golf Apartment close to shores of the Mar Menor!

donegall

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 03:53:04 PM »
Thanks sandra,
    I will volunteer for definite when im there,

Take care,
Sean

Offline Sandra

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 05:04:40 PM »
That's good to know Sean - I look forward to seeing you there.

Sandra
Offering  luxurious holiday accommodation at our Roda Golf Apartment close to shores of the Mar Menor!