Author Topic: contact telephone number for cablevision(tv supplier on La Tercia)  (Read 3916 times)

Offline gfamily

• La Tercia Owner
Hi Every one,
Does anyone still have the telephone number for cablevision as the number on this site that is under the tv on la tercia heading is not obtainable.
Could someone give me an up to date number please so i can contact them about my service.

Thanks Very Much.
Paul Garland
(gfamily)

Offline Ronnie and Sharyn

• La Tercia Owner
Re: contact telephone number for cablevision(tv supplier on La Tercia)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 05:59:16 PM »
Hi Paul, sorry for the late reply but just getting round to checking the site.  The numbers I have are 968 95 39 38 for English speakers and 968 95 39 39 for Spanish.  However, I've had these numbers since I took the contact out in September 2008 so suspect the will be the same numbers you have. 
I too would like to know their number.  Still taking the direct debit for a very iffy service!
Cheers
Ronnie

Offline gfamily

• La Tercia Owner
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 07:03:52 PM »
Hi Update To This Topic.
I have stopped my subscription for Cablevision Ronnie and Sharyn in August 2016 and now have a Sky Package for 180 euros a year after initial install.
Itried to contact Cable vision in February 2015 and again in Summer 2015 for them to address my issues,however they never came to site and the channel progressively got worse.
I honestly think that they will be resident on site for much longer.
Appologies for the length of absence in posts,as have had not be able to access the forum for a long while.

Offline Michelle J

• La Tercia Owner
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 12:01:38 PM »
Thank you for your comments, we also had a nightmare with cablevision and stopped over a year ago as we just couldn't get anyone to respond and take our money!! could you let us have some more detail re how / where /contact etc. Does this include internet?
thanks for your help,
Michelle & Phil Jennings

Offline gfamily

• La Tercia Owner
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 07:19:30 PM »
Hi Michelle,

We Shopped Around and took a sky tv(with dish) package for the tv,based on card share basis,looked at alot of offers before choosing one ,it all depends on the indiviuals preferences.
Not sure of how best to advise you or recommend a package,lot of offers in the local papers I.E Costa Blanca News,costa blanca Leader,etc.
Hope this of some help.

Paul G
(gfamily)

Offline Ronnie and Sharyn

• La Tercia Owner
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2017, 10:10:17 AM »
Hi Paul and Michelle.
The tv saga continues.  We gave up on Cablevision 2 years ago and were conned into taking FreshTV requiring an internet connection.  Internet was provided by Teleast (they have an office opposite El Patio in Los Alcazares).  The arrangement was internet por dias, you provide dates of your visits in advance and pay by day/week/month. FreshTV took 295 euros for a year subscription with 100 euro renewal.  However unable to renew as no reply to phone numbers provided.  We now have another package at £20 pcm from InternetTVservices.  The menus and functions are exactly the same as FreshTV!
None of the providers we have had have given us TV without loss of service, picture freezing etc and we now have no service due to poor internet signal strength.  I believe that 8 mbps is a good internet signal and at least 4 mbps is required for TV.  We are down to between 45 kbps and 400 kbps (www.fast.com )  We had the engineer out from TVhoradada (sister company of Teleast) and he says that maximum signal here is between 1.2 and 2 mbps (megabytes per second) although our checks show much weaker. They allegedly can't improve this by providing a bigger dish/aerial. We are now looking around again but the broadband coverage in the area is weak so beware when having it installed and look for a guaranteed signal strength.  If anyone can advise HELP.
Cheers
Ronnie